CAIG has manufactured the highest quality electronic chemicals since 1956. Fero offers an extensive array of cleaners. CAIG’s familiar and trusted DeoxIT® products are environmentally safe and CAIG is constantly developing new products and applicators.
When electrical contacts & connectors are treated with DeoxIT® you get
Contact Cleaner and Rejuvenator- Improves Conductivity
More than a Contact Cleaner . . . Chemically Improves Connections
(without harm to metals and plastics)
DeoxIT® contact cleaner is a fast-acting deoxidizing solution that cleans, protects, lubricates and improves conductivity on all metal connectors and contacts.
Use as a general treatment for connectors, contacts and other metal surfaces, and on non-critical metal surfaces with severe oxidation and corrosion. If the metal surface is discolored, it is severe. DeoxIT® dissolves the contamination and protects the surface.
For reference, DeoxIT® has approximately 20% cleaning action
- Deoxidizes, Cleans & Preserves
- Reduces Intermittent Connections
- Reduces Arcing & RFI
- Reduces Wear & Abrasion
- Temperature Range, -34ºC (-29ºF) to +200ºC (400ºF)
Our Product Range:
- D5S-6, 142gm Aerosol, 5% Spray Solution Click here to order now
- DN5S-6, 163gm Aerosol, 5% Spray Solution, Plastics Safe Click here to order now
- D100L-2DB, 7.4ml Bottle, 100% Solution Click here to order now
- K-D100P, DeoxIT 12ml Pen, 100% Solution Click here to order now
CGD100L-2 - D100L-2, DeoxIT 59ml Bottle, 100% Solution Click here to order now
- D100L-12C, DeoxIT 12ml Syringe Click here to order now
- D5MS-15, DeoxIT 14gm Mini Spray, 5% Spray Solution Click here to order now
- K-DEO, DeoxIT Deo Kit. D5MS-15 + D100L-2cc Click here to order now
- K-D1W-50, DeoxIT 50 individual wipes, 100% Solution Click here to order now
Datasheets and MSDS can be found on the individual product pages or on the CAIG website
Specially formulated for LCD, Plasma, Touch Screens and CRT Screens.Our Product Range:
DeoxIT® Brand Screen Cleaner, white sprayer, 22oz. with 12" x 12" microfiber gold cloth.
- No Alcohol
- No Ammonia
- No Dirt Build-Up
- Anti-Static - Repels Dust
- Lifts Oil and Finger Prints
- CCS-503, 650ml Spray Bottle, 100% Solution Click here to order now
Datasheets and MSDS forms can be found on the individual product pages or on the CAIG website
Caig Application Note DownloadsClick the link to download the More Than Just The Legendary DeoxIT Brand pdf
Click the link to download the Caig Mentor Cards pdf
Click the link to download the DeoxIT Products. Why Are They Different? pdf
More Applications Notes can be found on the CAIG website
Electrolube has a long history of manufacturing specialist lubricants and chemicals.
40 years ago Electrolube developed specialist oils to reduce contact wear and improve electrical efficiency in switches; these oils through continual technical development and testing programmes have become an industry standard.
Electrolube’s products are widely used for the manufacture and maintenance of
electrical and electronic components.
AFCAntistatic Foam Cleanser
- Protects from static build up
- Safe on all plastics
- Non flammable
- Apply and wipe with Engineers Cleaning Wipes (ECW025)
EAFC200H - 200ml Aerosol Click here to order now
EAFC400H - 400ml Aerosol Click here to order now
- Powerful non-foaming cleaner which also prevents static build up
- Long term effect
- Suitable for use on screens and bench tops
- Also suitable for use on fabrics
EASA250 - 250ml Spray Click here to order now
Airduster- Inert, pure compressed gas for dust removal
- Ideal for removing particles from inaccessible areas on delicate equipment
EAD200D - 200ml Aerosol Click here to order now
EAD400D - 400ml Aerosol Click here to order now
EMLContact Cleaner Lubricant
- Cleans and lubricates switches and connectors
- Removes dirt and protects from further contamination
- Reduces contact resistance
- Improves conductivity
- Commonly known as switch cleaner
EEML05P - 5ml Oil Pen Click here to order now
ECL200F - 200ml Aerosol Click here to order now
High Powered Airduster- High powered airduster with powerful initial blast and minimal drop off
- Non-flammable, pure compressed gas
- Use to remove dust and dirt from delicate and inaccessible areas.
- Use in short, sharp bursts to avoid can frosting
EGDP400 - 400ml Aerosol Click here to order now
- Paper label remover
- Suitable for EPROMS, also useful around the office
- Aerosol with brush enables mechanical scrubbing action to aid removal
- Handy pen version available
- Harmless to most plastics
ELRM200D - 200ml Aerosol Click here to order now
ELRM200DB - 200ml Aerosol with Brush Click here to order now
ELRM01L - 1Ltr Bottle Click here to order now
Ready to use bactericidal wipes for disinfecting most hard surfaces.
Kills 99.7% of bacteria found on office equipment.
Not for use on computer screens.
For best results, pre-clean the surface.
Available in a resealable tub to retain freshness.
AFISW100 - Pack of 100